Hello,

I am trying to do the count normalisation of my SPECT images using SPM... I used the command 'spm_adjmean_ui' and selected 'Single Subject - condition mean propscan'...
but when I selected image, it the following returned error:

*********************************
??? Error using ==> vertcat
The following error occurred converting from char to cell:
Error using ==> cell
Conversion to cell from char is not possible.

Error in ==> spm_adjmean_ui at 304
	P     = [P;tP];
Any suggestions?

Another question I have is: is it possible to create template image from control patient images using this same option (spm_adjmean_ui)?

Thank you and best regards,
Petra