Hello fellow SPMers

I'm new to SPM, so this may be a very basic question. I tried searching the
documentation and archives with no luck so far.

I'm doing a group correlation analysis. So far, I've entered the relevant
contrasts and vectors, received a design matrix and conducted the estimation
step, which all seem to have went well. I now have an SPM.mat file. I'm
pressing "RESULTS" , highlighting the SPM.mat file and pressing DONe. then I
am entering a name for a t-contrast "pos corr major vs minor changes". then
I am entering the number "1" in the dialog box for the contrast. when I
press submit, and OK, I get a message that says "no valid contrast defined"
Can anyone help?

thanks
jadzia

--