We have 2 vacancies: one for a Research & Policy Manager, and another for a Research Fellow. Please note the deadline for applications (by CV and covering letter) is Friday 27 July. Please visit our website for further details.

Frauke Sinclair

Knowledge Exchange

Scottish Council Foundation

23 Chester Street

EDINBURGH

EH3 7ET

Direct line:  0131 476 8684

Main office: 0131 225 4709

Fax: 0131 220 2116

email: [log in to unmask]

web: www.scottishcouncilfoundation.org

The information in this e-mail (and any attachments) is intended solely for the addressee.  It may contain privileged and confidential information and if you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy, disclose, or distribute it.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it , then immediately notify our e-mail administrator on [log in to unmask].  We do not accept liability or responsibility for changes made to this e-mail after it was sent, or viruses transmitted through this e-mail or any attachment.