Dear All,

We plan to pilot the use of SMS and Text software via our Moodle VLE, for
an induction course for freshers.

Anyone know of some useful software that can do this?

Edutext is the one we may use, but it is expensive for what it does.

Simon

Dr Simon Bedford
Director of Teaching
Lecturer in Chemistry and Placements Tutor
Senior Tutor for off-campus Residences
Room 1.05
1-SOUTH
Department of Chemistry,
University of Bath,
Claverton Down,
Bath,
BA2 7AY.
UNITED KINGDOM
Tel:	+ 44 (0)1225 386143
Fax:	+ 44 (0)1225 386231
e-mail:	[log in to unmask]
WWW:	http://www.bath.ac.uk/chemistry/bedford/
FORWARDING OF EMAILS:
Please do not forward this email nor attachments (irrespective of its
confidentiality or contents) to any individual or mailing
list without my prior agreement
CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATIONS:
This message is intended for the addressee(s) only.
Information contained in such messages is confidential and
privileged. You may not copy, use or disclose the message
to anyone else without my consent.
If you are not the named addressee of any such message,
please delete it immediately.