It very much depends on the funding body.

The longest retention requirement I have found has been 9 years. But some EU funding bodies require that permission be sought before any documentation be destroyed. So for the sake of consistency my retention schedule recommends 9 years retention and seek permission before destruction.

Records Manager/Rheolwr Cofnodion
Flintshire County Council/Cyngor Sir y Fflint

Tel/Ffon 01352 702178

Alison McCarthy <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: The UK Records Management mailing list <[log in to unmask]>

04/07/2007 10:28
Please respond to Alison McCarthy