Hello all,

I have recently been successful in obtaining the role of Records Management
Officer with a local UK council. I will be starting the role in a few weeks
time and although I have some knowledge of records management I wish to
expand my knowledge to prepare my self fully for the position. Could any
body recommend any literature I could buy that would aid me in this? I
really want something that would firstly give me a overview of records
management as a whole and the different process undertaken when analysing a
business as well as something that touches on selecting and integrating an
ERDMS into an organisation.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Robert Hagon-Powley