Sent: Thu 12 July 2007 15:08
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: FOI- Re-use

Dear All,

I have received a FOI request which contains the following clause:

"In providing this information you are agreeing for it to be re-used in line with the charities aims and objectives"

I have confirmed with the Information Commissioner that whilst the request is valid we do not have to accept request with conditions attached. Therefore the request is not valid[ Ughh!!]. I have replied to the requestor asking them to resubmit the request or confirm in writing that they will comply with our re-use  procedures.

I suspect that I may not be the only one to have received this request so the above information may prove useful.

Regards

David

Records Manager/Rheolwr Cofnodion
Flintshire County Council/Cyngor Sir y Fflint
Freedom of Information Act Contact Officer/ Swyddog Cyswllt y Ddeddf Rhyddid Gwybodaeth
Education, Childrens Services & Recreation/Addysg a Gwasanaethau Plant a Hamdden
Tel/Ffon 01352 702178

Opinions advice, conclusions and other information in this
message that do not relate to the official business of
Flintshire County Council shall be understood as neither
given nor endorsed by it or on its behalf, and consequently
Flintshire County Council shall bear no responsibility
whatsoever in respect thereof.
Deellir na fydd unrhyw safbwyntiau, na chynghorion, na
chasgliadau nac unrhyw wybodaeth arall yn y neges hon,
nad ydynt yn berthnasol i waith swyddogol
Cyngor Sir y Fflint, yn cael eu cynnig na'u cadarnhau ganddo
nac ar ei ran, ac felly ni fydd Cyngor Sir y Fflint yn derbyn
unrhyw gyfrifoldeb am y rhannau hynny o'r neges.

>>Corporate Disclaimer<<
the system manager.

Proofpoint for the presence of computer viruses using F-Secure
anti-virus software.

www.proofpoint.com
www.f-secure.com