Tom,

That is assuming that their clause do not excuse them from purchasing one.
I still intend to release the information but only when I have received
confirmation that they will comply with our PSI procedures - the way I
have responded is the way I was advised to by the IC.

By the way how much do you charge?

Regards
David

Records Manager/Rheolwr Cofnodion
Flintshire County Council/Cyngor Sir y Fflint
Freedom of Information Act Contact Officer/ Swyddog Cyswllt y Ddeddf
Rhyddid Gwybodaeth
Education, Childrens Services & Recreation/Addysg a Gwasanaethau Plant a
Hamdden
Tel/Ffon 01352 702178

12/07/2007 15:55