Hi everyone,

I hope that some of you will be interested in the following vacancy at the Ri.

Young People's Programme Coordinator (£20,380-£23,590)
The Royal Institution (Ri), famous for its televised Christmas Lectures, is looking for a Young People's Programme Coordinator for its science events and education programme for schools and young people. Primary duties will be to liaise with scientists and schools, to process bookings and develop educational content. For detailed information about how to apply and a full job description, please visit www.rigb.org. Closing date for applications is Friday 3 August 2007.

For more information about the Science for Schools programme see InsideOut <http://www.rigb.org/insideout> , the Science for Schools website.

Thanks very much,
Olympia

Olympia Brown
Senior Young People's Programme Coordinator
The Royal Institution of Great Britain
21 Albemarle Street
London W1S 4BS
Tel: 020 7670 2969
Email: [log in to unmask]
www.rigb.org/insideout/
The Royal Institution is a scientific charity that, for over 200  years, has been committed to scientific discovery and communication. Our enthusiasm for science means we hope to involve the public in scientific debate and inform the public about the science that affects their lives. Find out more at www.rigb.org