I cannot just sit here and say nothing - The sonnet applies perfectly
to our Little Johnnie Howard who is hanging on to the reins of power
here by the skin of his teeth - and by the fuck-ups (in past
elections) by the Labour opposition. (Nice mixed metaphors, I think.)

I enjoyed it very much, Hal.

Andrew

--
Andrew