Nah, it should be a poem.  You should hear me sing it.  Ok, sing Cante and then sing Cante Cante Cante Cante.  First and fourth parts.  With tango underneath etc.  I'll get right on it.

  In the meantime those who will can listen to Books 12 through 24 of the Limerick Odyssey.

  thejeunessedoree.libsyn.com/

MC Ward <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  This is a wonderful piece, Joe, but it feels as if
you're forcing it into a (sentence-based) poem. Why
not recast it as prose and see what you get?

Candice

http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/

Got a little couch potato?