Jeezus, Joe, I want to see the movie. Great moments here.

Heah, some of the best writers in the 20th century were 1/2 Jewish, say,
Proust, for example. Apparently a good breedal brew to knock-up the language
a notch or two! I.e., as you have, take advantage of your craziness!

I have a theory, totally un-provable, that Herodutus was a secular Jew.
Currently my favorite writer.

Stephen V
http://stephenvincent.net/blog/