Well, here's the answer to your first questions,
Frederick:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ythrdCsOFJU .

The tooth lodged in the forehead was in yesterday's news
(literally--or maybe the day before yesterday's)--a footballer,
who discovered four months later that another footballer's
tooth had lodged in his forehead.

Kenny Goldsmith's wonderful piece @ Harriet, though
is the wellspring here.

Hal

"I can see that you are the kind of young man who
  is accustomed to winning arguments."
                  --Gertrude Stein to Mortimer Adler

Halvard Johnson
http://home.earthlink.net/~halvard/index.html