Here i share with you an output of an assignment, executed while i was still
a student of design.

We were studying Game theory and Game design ......and were asked to create
a game scenario ....real or fictional.

I chose the very REAL scenario of 'Emission Trading' ....on the onset it
comes across as a shocking concept of letting a more industrialized
nation/company/industry buying more polluting rights from an agrarian or
lesser industrialized nation/company/industry but then there were economic
angles to it which made some sense ....however there seem to be
counter-theories to them all.
in the end however i concluded it was like a game.....only with no
winners....we can fragment and Ration our dirty credits but we cannot
fragment the environment ...the atmosphere.....we share is as a common entity.

Kindly spare a look at the attached file (swf).

Being old work some info might be outdated.
do pardon the "Emmision" spelling ...have no access to the source file anymore.

My views might be skewed .....do correct me ....

Greets and Regards

Himanshu Khatri
Interaction Designer
India