Hi all
As promised I have set up a wiki space to temporarily house the
doctoral survey spreadsheet (n=111 programs) for collaborative input and
update.
https://doctoraldesign.wikispaces.com/

If you send me an email that you want access and to read the preamble,
some initial observations, and contribute to any discussion about what
you might add - including modifying the Excel sheet, let me know and I
will send you an invite 'through the proper channels' (there's a joining
process). This is a temporary location to refine details and build
understanding. As I say in the page there are enormous opportunities for
some serious curriculum research exploiting this platform and the
resources already available on member sites and in the cyber ether. If
you (or your students) are interested in any collaborative educational
work related to the doctoral curriculum in design let me know.

Thanks to the support of the recent DRS newsletter the complementary
survey on coursework and research articulation in design has raised its
respondent count to around n=30 but could benefit from your input and
that of any students who have experience of coursework in research
degrees

http://opinio.online.swin.edu.au/s?s=2652 (password = design)

This is a totally unfunded past-time (think pasatiempo/passetemps)
contribution so your collaboration at this point appreciated. Gavin
Melles.

Swinburne University of Technology
CRICOS Provider Code: 00111D

NOTICE
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and intended only for the use of the addressee. They may contain information that is privileged or protected by copyright. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution, printing, copying or use is strictly prohibited. The University does not warrant that this e-mail and any attachments are secure and there is also a risk that it may be corrupted in transmission. It is your responsibility to check any attachments for viruses or defects before opening them. If you have received this transmission in error, please contact us on +61 3 9214 8000 and delete it immediately from your system. We do not accept liability in connection with computer virus, data corruption, delay, interruption, unauthorised access or unauthorised amendment.