Hello,
I have just joined this list.

I am a newly appointed midwife lecturer, and also an academic historian,
who had a previous 'life' working on the history of maternity in
Sheffield.  I am hoping to carry out research into the history of
midwifery and maternity in twentieth century England, based particularly
around the contruction of midwifery knowledge, and possibly also around
the place of birth.

Is there anyone out there with an interest in the history of
midwifery/maternity?!

Tania McIntosh