Dear Carolyn
I have been meaning to ring and thank you sooooo much for all your kind
and warm thoughts both around the time of the interview and then when
the job came through ..thank you so much  - i do so appreciate your
phone messages  - and I know I'm hopeless at getting back to you - but I
am very thankful  - and I think about you heaps!!!!
Sx