***With apologies for cross-posting***

Dear colleagues,

TASI (Technical Advisory Service for Images) has just released details of
our new training workshops for September to December 2007.
<http://www.tasi.ac.uk/training/>

Can't make it to a scheduled TASI workshop? We now offer most of our
workshops 'on demand'. Training is available for individuals or groups at
our facilities in Bristol at a time that suits you. Find out more at:
<http://www.tasi.ac.uk/training/on-demand.html>

The full scheduled timetable is as follows:

* Thursday 6th September 2007, Bristol
Rights and Responsibilities: Copyright and Digital Images

* Friday 7th September 2007, Bristol
Beyond Google: Strategies for Finding Images Online

* Tuesday 11th September 2007, Bristol
Colour Management

* Friday 21st September 2007, Bristol
Scanning from Print

* Wednesday 3rd October 2007, Bristol
Digital Photography - Level 1

* Thursday 4th October 2007, Bristol
Digital Photography - Level 2

* Thursday 18th October 2007, Bristol
Building a Departmental Image Collection

* Thursday 1st November 2007, Bristol
Image Capture - Level 1

* Friday 2nd November 2007, Bristol
Image Capture - Level 2

* Wednesday 14th November 2007, Bristol
Image Capture - Level 3

* Thursday 15th November 2007, Bristol
Introduction to Image Metadata

* Friday 23rd November 2007, Bristol
Image Optimisation - Correcting and Preparing Images

* Friday 30th November 2007, Bristol
Building a Departmental Image Collection

* Tuesday 4th December 2007, Bristol
Scanning from Print

* Thursday 13th December 2007, Bristol
Photoshop - Level 1

* Friday 14th December 2007, Bristol
Photoshop - Level 2

Full details and the online booking form can be found on the Training page:
<http://www.tasi.ac.uk/training/>

In addition to its training programme, TASI provides many resources on its
Web site and a  free helpdesk service for those within FE/HE:
<http://www.tasi.ac.uk/helpdesk.html>

Best regards,
Antony
Antony Theobald, Technical Research Officer
TASI - Technical Advisory Service for Images

Free Helpdesk for UK Further and Higher Education: <[log in to unmask]>
Online advice documents: <http://www.tasi.ac.uk/>
Hands-on training: <http://www.tasi.ac.uk/training/>
A JISC Advisory Service