An intresting point, a group would be very useful and avoid the 'fudge' as
you put it.
I think you highlight one of my personal problems with MySpace. I expect
that Facebook wouldn't delete such a Group as it would an account. I think
this would be the way to do it if I do decide to create a PCF space on
Facebook.

Do you know if your colleague had to use his own personal account to create
the group?