-----Original Message-----
From: lis-pub-libs: UK Public Libraries
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Keith
Patterson/CEXEC/STHMBC
Sent: 16 July 2007 14:50
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: supplier selection

Garry,

That's very good,  made me laugh.
But isn't it what many people do with organic veg boxes?  Set up a weekly
delivery, take what's available, within parameters set by the consumer and
the seller?

Keith Patterson

Branch Network Manager
Branch Network Team
Chester Lane Library
Four Acre Lane
St Helens WA9 4DE
tel:   (01744) 677448
fax:  (01744) 677082

             Garry Gale
             <garry.gale@EDINB
             URGH.GOV.UK>                                               To
             Sent by:                  [log in to unmask]
             "lis-pub-libs: UK                                          cc
             Public Libraries"
             <LIS-PUB-LIBS@JIS                                     Subject
             CMAIL.AC.UK>              supplier selection

             16/07/2007 13:26

             Please respond to
                Garry Gale
             <garry.gale@EDINB
               URGH.GOV.UK>

I'm just so impressed with the concept of supplier selection I apply it to
my 'real life'..I have a vague standing order with M & S for
foodstuffs..Oddbins supply with me with varied alcoholic products (after a
sad failure with Haddows..too much sweet USA wine!!)..and my male
outfitters have my specific measurements so i know that whatever they send
me will at least fit!!!
[snip]