We are currently advertising a vacancy for an Information Officer. Please see the details below or visit our website at www.prostate-cancer.org.uk/involved/vacancies.asp

Vacancy: Information Officer

The Prostate Cancer Charity is expanding and we're developing our information team. This new post has been created to help us write and update our range of printed and audiovisual materials. As Information Officer, you'll assist the Information Manager in planning and developing our resources, making sure that we're involving men affected by prostate cancer at every stage. You'll also be responsible for collecting and providing evidence-based information and statistics by searching medical databases and websites, subscribing to relevant journals and attending conferences.

Salary for this role is £27,000 per annum based on 37.5 hours/week

Download an application pack from http://www.prostate-cancer.org.uk/involved/vacancies.asp, call 020 8222 7622 or email [log in to unmask].

Closing date: 25th July 2007

Interviews scheduled for 6th August 2007

We offer 25 days' holiday, performance related pay and contributory pension.

Registered Charity No: 1005541