Dear All

I'm hoping that some kind soul out there can help me.

I'm trying to access old articles from JAMA and JAMA states that access to articles after 6 & 12 months are free to anyone.
There is a link on TDnet to it via free medical journals.com
However when I try and access any articles it blocks me saying that they are restricted and I need a subscription.
I have tried various different routes to get into these article but none of them work.
I have emailed JAMA asking what the problem is and I am waiting for a reply.
However I'm hoping that someone out there can help me as I need 1 particular article urgently for one of our users.

Clark TJ, Voit D, Gupta JK, Hyde C, Song FS, Khan KS.
Accuracy of hysteroscopy in the diagnosis of endometrial cancer and hyperplasia: A systematic quantitative review.
JAMA 2002 Vol 228 pp 1610-22.

so if anyone can get into this article online and send me a PDF via email the requester and myself would be extremely grateful.

Many thanks
Sandra

Sandra Harrison
Library Administrator
Trust Library and Information Service
Education Resource Centre
Birmingham Women's Health Care NHS Trust
Metchley Park Lane
Edgbaston
Birmingham
B15 2TG
0121 472 1377 ext 8746
Direct dial 0121 627 5846
Fax 0121 623 6922
www.bwhct.nhs.uk/library-home

DISCLAIMER:

This e-mail and any attachments hereto contains proprietary information, some or all of which may be confidential or legally privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s) only. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail and you are not the intended recipient(s), please notify the author by replying to this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print, or rely on this e-mail or any attachments, as this may be unlawful.