Dear All,

I promised I would summarise any replies for the list, but the answers I
received were useful in terms of the attachments that were sent to me. If
anyone would like to see these attachments, please email me off-list and
I’ll send them through. I am also happy to email a copy of our survey
questions to those who are interested.

Information about our current awareness service is available here
http://www.library.nhs.uk/forlibrarians/servicedevelopment/alertingservices
under Information Profiles.

We eventually decided to use www.surveymonkey.com for creating and managing
our small evaluation survey. It is simple to use and allows analysis of the
results online. We upgraded to the paid version to enable additional
functions, such as directing the user to our website once the survey was
complete and allowing up to 1000 responses to the survey to be collected.

Best wishes,

Melanie