From: UK medical/ health care library community / information workers [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Carrie Sherlock
Sent: 26 July 2007 14:46
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Email delivery for articles?

Hello,

I am considering offering an email delivery service for urgent articles/book chapters. It wouldn't actually cost me anything to scan an article/chapter and send it out.

I am eager to know:

-If any of you offer this service and how much you charge for it

-If you think that there are any unique copyright issues that differ from photocopying.

Regards,

Carrie Sherlock

Librarian

The College of Optometrists

p: 020 7766 4352

f : 020 7839 6800

This email may contain confidential information and may be protected by law as a legally privileged document and copyright work. Neither its content, nor the name of the addressee, should be disclosed and it should not be given or copied to anyone other than the person(s) named or referenced above. If you have received this email in error please contact the sender.