Good afternoon,

We need to obtain a copy of the following abstract:

Tanios, M., Devlin, J. & Esptein, S. (2005). Perceived barriers to
implementing strategy of daily interruption of sedation in the intensive
care unit for critically ill patients.

Am J Respir Crit Care Med; 171:A793

We've tried our usual ILL sources who can't find it with the details
given, presumably because it's an abstract within a specific issue of
vol. 171 and we can't tell them which one.  The abstract isn't included
in Dialog so we can't source any more details.

Can anyone find this and maybe fax a copy to 01522 573940?

Thanks,

Jane

-----------------------------------

Jane Mansfield

Operations Librarian
Professional Library
Lincoln County Hospital

01522 573940

The contents of this email are not necessarily the policy or opinion of
United Lincolnshire Hospitals Trust or any person employed by it. This
transmission is intended only for the named recipient(s) and is
confidential in nature. If received in error, please return it to the
sender and destroy any copies immediately.