Our HR Department has asked if anyone would be willing to share existing Trust Policies on Bank Workers.

I have asked them if they could be more specific about what sort of policies they are after, but it seems not – just anything.

Thanks in advance

Christine

Christine Lawes

Library and Postgraduate Education Manager

Hertfordshire Partnership NHS Trust

Harperbury

Harper Lane

Radlett

Herts.

WD7 9HQ

Tel. 01923-427322

Fax. 01923-427390

The information contained in this email may be subject to public disclosure
under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless the information is
legally exempt from disclosure, the confidentiality of this email and your
reply cannot be guaranteed. If you are not the intended recipient please
accept our apologies; please do not disclose, copy or distribute information
in this email or take any action in reliance of its content:to do so is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us if this message has gone
astray before deleting it.
Thank you for your co-operation.