From: Kirkwood, Michelle [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 02 July 2007 11:48
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Survey: Application of Web 2.0 in health libraries

Apologies for cross posting

Dear LIS members

I am sending this invitation on behalf of a MSc Student, currently researching the application of Web 2.0 technologies in the delivery of health library services.  The results of this survey will be part of his dissertation for the University of Strathclyde.

The survey should only take around 10 minutes, and whether you use these technologies or not your participation would be greatly appreciated.  All responses are anonymous, and the results report will be made available via survey monkey in August.

Please click on the link below to complete the survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=Jx_2b_2fkFLE_2bl0DWgjJVWvIfA_3d_3d

If you have any questions about this please contact either myself or Derek: [log in to unmask]

Thank you

Michelle

Michelle Kirkwood
NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde Library Network
GRI Library Manager / Clinical Effectiveness Librarian
10 Alexandra Parade
Glasgow
G31 2ER

Tel:  0141 211 4760 (x24760)
Fax: 0141 211 4802
Email: [log in to unmask]
Web Address: www.nhsgg.org.uk/libraryservices

The information contained within this e-mail and in any

attachments is confidential and may be privileged. If you are

not the intended recipient, please destroy this message, delete

any copies held on your systems and notify the sender immediately.

You should not retain, copy or use this e-mail for any purpose,

nor disclose all or any part of its content to any other person.

All messages passing through this gateway are checked for viruses

but we strongly recommend that you check for viruses using your

own virus scanner as NHS Greater Glasgow will not take

responsibility for any damage caused as a result of virus infection.