Treatment Self-Regulation Questionnaire (TSRQ)

Dear all
In line with recent HC targets our Trust is aiming to start a program for
staff offering life style, diet, etc screening and motivational and
practical support for those wanting to change, lose weight etc. At the
moment we are thinking of starting off with a questionnaire in every pay
packet based on the TSRQ
We have all the qs, we know which qs indicate which level of motivation, but
we would like the scoring chart that must go with them, ideally so that
participants can rate themselves from their answers. Anyone know where we
can find these? We are willing to pay.

Thank you in anticipation of a wonderful response from wonderful people!

Val Jennings
Library Service Manager
Queen Mary's Sidcup NHS Trust [BQM]

Charnley Library
Frognal Centre
Queen Mary's Hospital
Frognal Avenue
Sidcup  Kent                       email: [log in to unmask]
DA14 6LT                           TN 020 8302 2678 x4393

Search our Library catalogue  http://selh.sirsi.ltd.uk/uhtbin/qmarys
You may also renew your library books at this address if you are a
registered library member with User ID and PIN

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need. Cicero