I would be pleased to hear from anyone who would be prepared to review ( and
keep!) either of the following items:
 1. Issues of human computer interaction, by A. Sarmento, IRM Publishing.
2007 377 pages. US$64.95
2. Ethics, accountability and recordkeeping in a dangerous world, by
R.J.Cox. Facet, 2007. 298 pages. £44.95
Reviews are typically 500 words long. A copy will be sent to you shortly
after publication. The next deadline for reviews emailed to me for the first
issue for next year is 9th November. Look forward to hearing from one or two
of you. John Eyre, Reviews Editor, Program:Electronic Library and
Information Systems (Published quarterly by Emerald of Bradford)