Hello,

Within the context of changes to student learning and studying styles and the
expectations of our customers with regard to the library environment we are
currently reviewing behaviour within the John Rylands University Library. Our
aim is to produce a behaviour policy and associated guidelines for staff
dealing with infringements of this policy.

In order to ensure that we follow best practice we are keen to see examples of
policy documents or strategies that are in operation in other libraries. If you
are willing to share your documents we would be very pleased to see them. We
will be happy to send you a copy of ours, once completed, in return.

Many thanks in advance for your assistance.

Best wishes
Rachel

Rachel Beckett
Staff Development Co-ordinator