Help yourself to DTB

Drug and Therapeutics Bulletin (DTB) needs your help and in exchange we’ll
give you free single-user online access to the publication.

DTB’s been around for 45 years and has generated a unique archive of
several hundred reviews of medical treatments and the overall management of
disease. We intend to make all this information available online to
subscribers, and here’s where you come in.

To date, the electronic archive has extended only as far back as 1994. To
produce the rest of it, we need a full set of paper copies from the first
(1962) issue onwards. Somewhere out there will be individuals or
institutions with a complete, or near-complete, set of pre-1994 issues.

If anyone is prepared to donate a complete collection (or long series) of
these, please email [log in to unmask] In return for your issues, we’ll give
you a 10-year free online subscription for a single user, as well an
acknowledgment in DTB.

Many thanks,

BMJ Group
BMA House
Tavistock Square
London WC1H 9JR, UK

www.bmjgroup.bmj.com

The BMJ Group is one of the world's most trusted providers of medical information for doctors, researchers, health care workers and patients.  www.bmjgroup.bmj.com

This email and any attachments are confidential. If you have received this email in error, please do not use it in any way. Please also kindly notify us immediately by reply and remove it from your system.

Any personal views expressed in this email are those of the individual and may not represent those of the BMJ Group.

The recipient should check this email and any attachments for presence of viruses. The BMJ Group accepts no liability for damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. Emails sent or received by the BMJ Group may be monitored, including monitoring for size, traffic, distribution and content.

BMJ Publishing Group Limited trading as BMJ Group.
A private limited company, registered in England and Wales under registration number 03102371.
Registered office: BMA House, Tavistock Square, London WC1H 9JR, UK.