Subject: RECALL or DESTROY the Copyright in the NHS Posters

THIS HAS BEEN ISSUED BY NLH

 Dear All,

Following the workshops and further consultation with the CLA, I’m afraid that we have had to amend the posters that were sent out last week. A new version of the poster will go up on the NLH website this afternoon. To distinguish it from the two earlier versions, it has a new red banner headline. It also contains the url for the NLH Copyright webpages.

Please ask your network library staff to destroy all earlier versions the poster as they are misleading. These obsolete posters all have the same dark pink / purple banner.

My apologies for the inconvenience caused,

Regards

Anne

Anne Weist

Staff Development Manager
National Library for Health
NHS Institute, Knowledge and Learning Team: National Library for Health
http://www.library.nhs.uk

*
Email: anne.weist@institute.nhs.uk
' Mobile: +44 07854 638 508 NB new number from 28 June 2007

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the person(s) ('the intended recipient') to whom it was addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Paterson Institute for Cancer Research or the University of Manchester. It may contain information that is privileged & confidential within the meaning of applicable law. Accordingly any dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message, or any of its contents, by any person other than the intended recipient may constitute a breach of civil or criminal law and is strictly prohibited. If you are NOT the intended recipient please contact the sender and dispose of this e-mail as soon as possible.