From: Library and Knowledge Development Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Andy Richardson
Sent: 23 July 2007 15:17
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Dialog Access now available

Dialog is now up and running after this morning’s technical hitch. I have been advised by Dialog tech support to tell users that if problems persist then to clear temporary internet files to stop the problem report being repeated because it is cached. Once cleared the service should be resumed.

Regards

Andy

Andy Richardson

Digital Library Service Manager

National Library for Health (NLH)

NHS Institute for Innovation and Improvement

Knowledge and Learning Team

Coventry House
University of Warwick Campus
CV4 7AL

Please note my new mobile number and email address

07854638574

Skype me - username is andyrffc