From: Kelly, Claire [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 13 July 2007 15:46
Cc: Ramsden, Peter; O'Mara, Maureen
Subject: National Occupational Standards for the Libraries, Archives and
Information Services : interim report & online consultation

Dear all,

I am writing to inform you of the latest developments in the LAIS NOS
project. We have now completed our face-to face consultations, and are
embarking on the online consultation. I am now attaching for your interest
an interim report on the standards development. It outlines the consultation
process and the development of the draft standards which are currently
available for viewing.

The online consultation is now live and can be accessed at
http://www.lluk.org/currentactivity/libraries/lais_nos_questionnaire.html.
The closing date for submissions is 10 August 2007.

Thank you once again for your interest in and assistance with this project.
We look forward to your continuing involvement via the online consultation.

Best wishes,

Claire

Claire Kelly

Standards & Qualifications Administrator
Standards & Qualifications Directorate

Lifelong Learning UK

DDI: 020 7936 5746

Fax: 0870 757 7889

P please consider the environment - do you really need to print this email?

( LLUK Information and Advice Service: 020 7936 5798
LLUK Switchboard: 0870 757 7890
Standards Verification UK: 0870 757 7892

LLUK Website: http://www.lifelonglearninguk.org

Click here to subscribe to the Lifelong Learning UK e-Bulletin which
features all our latest news and events.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and will be
protected by copyright and are for the attention of the addressee only. This
email may also be privileged. If you have received this email in error
please notify us by email reply and delete it from your system. You may not
copy this message or disclose its contents to anyone. Any views or opinions
necessarily represent those of Lifelong Learning UK and its subsidiary
company, Standards Verification UK. Lifelong Learning UK and Standards
Verification UK accept no liability for the content of this email, or for
the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information
provided, unless you are the intended recipient. If you are not the intended
recipient, please note that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any
prohibited. Lifelong Learning UK and Standards Verification UK accept no

     Part of the Skills for Business network
      of 25 employer-led Sector Skills Councils

This message  may  contain  confidential  and  privileged information.
If you are not  the intended  recipient please  accept our  apologies.
Please do not disclose, copy or distribute  information in this e-mail
or take any  action in reliance on its  contents: to do so is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this message has
gone  astray  before  deleting it.  Thank  you for  your co-operation.

NHSmail is used daily by over 100,000 staff in the NHS. Over a million
messages  are sent every day by the system.  To find  out why more and
more NHS personnel are  switching to  this NHS  Connecting  for Health
system please visit www.connectingforhealth.nhs.uk/nhsmail