Hello,

I work as an Effective Learning Adviser at Brunel University and am
attempting to conduct some research into 1-2-1 study skills provision.
Consequently I was hoping that you would donate a couple of minutes of
your time to filling in this questionnaire

http://www.brunel.ac.uk/life/study/ltdu/121survey

There doesn't seem to be a great deal of literature out there concerning
1-2-1 provision related to study skills and so I've decided to try to
get a feel for what people are doing and how they do it. If you have any
suggestions, I'd be happy to receive them and I will make my findings
available to the network.

Thanks for your time.

All the best,

Dominic Mahon