-----Original Message-----
From: List for discussion of issues in museum education in the UK.
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Tehmina Goskar
Sent: 30 July 2007 16:15
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Point size for education literature

Colour is important too.  Apart from the more obvious combinations to
avoid (e.g. those affecting colour-blindness) does anyone know any
up-to-date information on good colour combinations for 'hand-held'
literature?

As for fonts, may I add Helvetica and Gill Sans to the list.  Verdana
also which works well on paper and on screen.

Tehmina.