From: List for discussion of issues in museum education in the UK. [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Janet Noble
Sent: 28 June 2007 16:59
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: FW: status of education in museums

FYI

Janet Noble, Community Education Officer

The Horniman Museum, 100 London Road
Forest Hill, London SE23 3PQ

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Direct Line: 0208 699 1872 ext 160
Fax: 0208 699 6508

www.horniman.ac.uk

Horniman Public Park and Public Park Trust. Company Registration 2456393. Registered Charity No. 802725