Good morning,

I know this question has been recently asked but I was wondering what the general consensus was on unaccompanied children in the museum. What age do you qualify children as? How do you allow access for young people and still make sure that you are covered by your Child protection policy or is this even a concern…….

HELP!!!

Katey Boal

Assistant Curator (Learning and Access)

Inverness Museum and Art Gallery

Castle Wynd Inverness

01463237114

Highland 2007: the year Scotland celebrates Highland culture www.highland2007.com

Gaidhealtachd 2007: a' bhliadhna a chomharraicheas Alba cultar na Gaidhealtachd www.highland2007.com

Unless related to the business of The Highland Council, the views or opinions expressed within this email are those of the sender and do not necessarily reflect those of The Highland Council, or associated bodies, nor does this email form part of any contract unless so stated.