Has there been any research on which of the (many) magazines,
directories and brochures out there that teachers actually read?

We get advances from all sorts of publications who advertise to teachers
and I have to confess I have no idea which are a good investment and
which are not.

If this question has been asked before, then I'm sorry.

Andrew Whincup
Learning and Access Officer
Royal Marines Museum
Southsea, Hants PO4 9PX
Tel 023 9281 9385 ext 243
Fax 023 9283 8420
Email [log in to unmask]
www.royalmarinesmuseum.co.uk

This e-mail is sent from the Royal Marines Museum in confidence for the
addressee only and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for
the named recipients although the Museum may copy it to any person whom
it judges has a proper interest in receiving a copy of the message.
Unauthorised recipients must preserve this confidentiality and should
please advise the sender immediately and return without taking a copy.
If you are not the intended recipient, please note that use, disclosure,
copying, distribution of this e-mail, or any action taken or omitted to
be taken in reliance on it is prohibited.
The Royal Marines Museum has taken all reasonable precautions to ensure
that no viruses are transmitted via any e-mail to any third party. The
Museum does not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage
resulting directly or indirectly from the use of this e-mail or its
contents.
The Royal Marines Museum cannot accept responsibility for any statements
made which are clearly the sender's own and not expressly made on behalf
of the Museum.