Hello all,

Hoping some of you can help me this Friday morning. Our Trust is putting
together a Big Lottery Fund Family Learning bid and each department has
been asked to come up with ideas for activities, which will engage with
families in 3 of Wigan's most deprived wards. Activities would take place
over summer 08 and 09. There would be approx £10,000 per department for
staff and resources.

Initial ideas I have had included working with freelance artists to create
a community exhibition that could be displayed within their locality and
perhaps other areas too, to promote our heritage service. Thought about
using photographs to do a 'then and now' comparison, using artists to
develop skills in traditional crafts etc. I just wondered if anyone had
done anything similar and had experiences / ideas they would like to share.

All ideas gratefully received!

Kind Regards

Kirsty

Kirsty Hall