The contents of this email are confidential and are intended
for the use of the individual to whom they are addressed.

This header confirms that this email message has been
successfully virus scanned.

Any problems, please contact [log in to unmask]

Hello Gemmers,

Can anyone give a definitive answer to this question? Is it true that we
should not be using toilet roll middles (rather than kitchen roll middles,
which seem to be ok) and/or egg boxes for craft because of "health risks"
or is this a museum education urban myth?? Lots of people I've asked have
heard this but no one can say where it came from or whether it really is a
rule. Surely the risks are so infinitely small as makes no difference, but
what do you all think?

Kate
Kate Ainger
Education Officer