Hi all,

This one's probably been done to death, but I've had a check of the
archives and could only find questions, not answers!

I want to run an INSET/twilight-type session next term, to encourage local
teachers to use the outreach service from Aston Hall, and to generally
make them aware we're here (the Hall is currently closed). Any advice
about how I can get teachers to come, and give them something useful,
would be very much appreciated. In particular:
- what's the best time, straight after school or in the evening?
- how long a session should I aim for?
- who should I direct information to in a school, to ensure we get people
turning up? (I don't want to go through the LEA as my funding requires me
to work with only schools in my ward)
- is a session designed just to get information across a good idea, or
should I make it more 'active'?
- how many biscuits do teachers eat!

I'm happy to feed this back to the list of course if anyone's interested.
Thanks very much in advance for the help

Rosie Barker
Community Learning Officer, Aston Hall

Birmingham Bulletin alerts you to information on latest jobs, leisure events, special offers, city news and much more.  Visit http://www.birmingham.gov.uk/bulletin or text bb plus your email address to 62299

The information contained within this e-mail (and any attachment) sent by Birmingham City Council is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies and notify the sender immediately, or telephone +(44)(0)121 464 4444. Unauthorised access, use, disclosure, storage or copying is not permitted and may be unlawful. Any e-mail including its content may be monitored and used by Birmingham City Council for reasons of security and for monitoring internal compliance with the office policy on staff use. E-mail blocking software may also be used. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the originator and do not necessarily represent those of Birmingham City Council. We cannot guarantee that this message or any attachment is virus free or has not been intercepted and amended.