Hi Julius,

Apologies, but I can not be sure that I have understood what you are after. But it sounds like you have so far included in your first level analyses 3 EVs - 2 of which model 2 different error events and 1 of which models correct response events - and you carry these ups to the group level. Now you are also interested in including at the group level a covariate that models the number of correct response and errors that each subject made. If so, then take a look at:
http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsl/feat5/detail.html#SingleGroupAveragewithAdditionalCovariate
for how to do this.

Cheers, Mark.

----
Dr Mark Woolrich
EPSRC Advanced Research Fellow University Research Lecturer

Oxford University Centre for Functional MRI of the Brain (FMRIB),
John Radcliffe Hospital, Headington, Oxford OX3 9DU, UK.

Tel: (+44)1865-222782 Homepage: http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~woolrich