Hi Kerstin,

Your dyadic_vectors seem mis-oriented in the x-direction. You can see that on a coronal slice using line visualisation mode in fslview (see corpus callosum).
This is probably due to a left-right flip in your bvecs. You might want to correct that before running bedpost. (note: you can run dtifit on the corrected bvecs and check the resulting V1 using _line_ mode before running bedpost).
Also, your exclusion mask includes all grey matter, so there is a high probability that your tracts will be rejected as a lot of them end up in the grey matter, even if they pass through your target mask (they don't stop at the target).
Finally, your dyadic vectors in standard space have neurological orientation (according to their tag - see avworient). You might want to make sure that this is true, or change their convention if it is not. This is probably the reason why your masks are flipped when you draw them on fslview..

Hope this helps,
Saad.