Hello,

Is there a utility to manually create a transformation matrix
that could be used in flirt -init <matrix-filname>?

For example, I have a dataset that would (probably) register
to MNI-space better if only I could apply an initial rotation
of 30deg about the z-axis.  Vanilla registration results are
poor due to disease.

I could create a htm in matlab but I was unsure of handedness
of your coordinate system and the how origin is handled.  Also,
what if I wanted to apply two rotations, the ordering, etc.

If a utility already exists, that would relieve me from figuring
all that out.  Something like a reverse of avscale?

Thank you,
- BettyAnn