Hi Dan,

What is the error message that film pumps out? When you run with film prewhitening turned off are you sure that all the files are empty - check the stats/zstat files in the feat directory and see if the zstat files are empty.

Cheers, Mark.

----
Dr Mark Woolrich
EPSRC Advanced Research Fellow University Research Lecturer

Oxford University Centre for Functional MRI of the Brain (FMRIB),
John Radcliffe Hospital, Headington, Oxford OX3 9DU, UK.

Tel: (+44)1865-222782 Homepage: http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~woolrich