I've noticed that letting MELODIC estimate the number of components
somewhat decreases the amount of noise found in resting-state networks. It
also seems to break some RSNs into multiple components. We had been
selecting 30 components but with the automatic dim estimate the numbers
are in the 40-50 range (depending ususally on how much motion there is).
Thanks.

-Pete