From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of Suzanna Laycock
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2007 12:44 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [FSL] Orientation question

Hi,

I've just re-read the orienation advice / info on the FSL FAQ sections, and
I was wondering if I could double check with someone if the following is
correct.

My data is saved in analyze format, and previously (probably when I was
using FSL 3.2), I was only running the following to reorientate the data:

Avwswapdim.exe filename -x -y z data

Can I just confirm that avworient is not relevant for analyze-formatted
files?

Also, having done this, I need to change the sign of the x and y colums of
my bvecs.

Having done this, everything should be in the correct orientation to proceed
with TBSS.  Is there any other things I need to change before I proceed?

Thanks for any help
Suzanna