There is no code in FSL that will do a q-space or DSI reconstruction.

I don't think there is any freeware around that will do this. You may
have to write your own code in matlab - The reconstruction will
basically be a 3d fourier transform, but you will have to do quite a
lot of playing with the outpu to get itin a useful and visualisable
form - you might be able to email some of the guys at MGH (e.g. Van
wedeen?)  to see if they will give you some code.

cheers