Hi,

It sounds like you want a combination of running "cluster" and
"avwmeants" to extract information from the summary stats and then
original Fa values (from all_FA_skeletonised).

Yes, most of the studies to date have been doing two-group testing -
just google for TBSS and hopefully you'll find some - e.g. the really
nice work by Anjari in NeuroImage, etc.

Cheers.

On 22 Jul 2007, at 00:29, Suzanna Laycock wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm practising running FSL on a small 3x3 data set, and I've
> generated the randomise output, for clusters of 1.5.  Using the
> 'cluster' programme on _tstat2, _maxc_tstat2, and _max_stat I have
> generated text files of varying length for the significantly
> different voxels.
>
> Now, if I want to get the FA values at those co-ordinates for each
> of my subjects (to correlate with behavioural data, using SPSS or
> another stats package), is there a automated way, using FSL, to
> generate a text file of these co-ordinates and their FA values?  I
> assume this can be done by hand, but it would be a long process
> with larger datasets.  Also, has anyone done something like this
> with clusters, would you avverage the FA of the cluster to
> correlate with behavioural data?
>
> Finally, has anyone published papers using FSL/TBSS on between-
> group data, I would like to get a feel for what parameters, and
> results output people have been reporting.
>
> Best wishes
> Suzanna

---

+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)